Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kassidy + Randy














Kass and Randy are the cutest! They are so in love and happy :) After many years of dating, Randy serving a mission to Mexico, and Kass getting her degree in Respiratory Therapy, these two tied the knot. They were married in the Bountiful Temple and what an awesome day it was! Kass is more like a daughter to all the siblings because she is so much younger. She was a good sport when she was getting four different opinions on everything instead of just her parents. It was so much fun preparing for this all these months and the end result was amazing! The kids thought it was great that Zeppes was a part of the refreshments at the reception. I was the most impressed that at the end of the dance with Kass and my dad, the broke out in the Soulja Boy, It was hilarious and now I'm jealous that my dad knows it and I don't haha! Congrats to you Kassidy and Randy :)

1 comment: