Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fly Away Birds!

  1. When Springtime arrived and birds started building a nest on our porch I was so excited. I thought it would be so much fun to follow these birds on their journey into parenthood :) I was so excited to see the birds grow up and thought it would probably be sad the day we looked out and they were gone. Yeah, it was fun at first, but then the mess they would make and the way they would threaten our guests and scare me to the point I about had to quit watering my hanging baskets, got really old fast! Three months and two sets of eggs later, I'm done! Ok birds you are so big you overflow the nest and I can barely tell if you are the baby or the daddy, fly away please and never return!!!





1 comment:

  1. Every few weeks Andy says we should just show up at your mom's for Sunday dinner. He took that invite pretty serious. Love seeing your blog.

    ReplyDelete