Wednesday, January 11, 2012

An officer remembered

I woke up today and had the feeling that I would forever regret not going to the funeral procession for Officer Francom. I decided to let the kids make the decision of whether or not to be checked out of school for it. Livi was so excited, I had told her as much as I could on a 5 year old level and she was pumped! She got herself all fixed up in a dress and tights, she did her own hair and then she sat at the table and made a flag. There was a couple of hours that we sat in the cold and waited, but we will always remember this day!

So proud of her flag.
Flags everywhere!
Michelle and Sierra
Livi getting tired of the wait.
Sierra reading while we were waiting.




The procession begins.
The fire truck that carried the casket.
Livi, me and Sierra
His car parked in front of the Police station
Flags lined the street at the Ogden Cemetery.
Thanks for serving our community!

No comments:

Post a Comment