Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Good Health

I am so thankful everyday for the good health that my family has been blessed with! So far, we have not had any major illness or injury strike our family. I am almost nervous to write how blessed we've been (knock on wood). Through 16 years and 4 kids, we have only had one minor surgery, one broken finger, thanks Ryan for both of those. We had a few other random injuries and close calls like the time with Alivia and the baseball bat to the forehead, Alivia and the bike handlebar to the head, and last but not least, Colter and the out of control four wheeler. I truly believe we are so blessed and I am so so grateful! Oh yeah and don't forget....Sierra had the swine flu for 10 days!! Although these few illnesses and injuries were scary and awful, I realize they are so minor compared to trials that many people go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment